We had such a fun week at Hopscotch Academy learning about the letter "M". We learned to trace and write the letter "M", sing songs about MiMi Mouse, make an all about ME book and much, much more! Here are LOTS of pictures of your Hopscotcher's this week...
The 4 year old class got a new friend this week! We are so excited to have a BOY who can play our policeman at play time!
We had a big birthday this week! EVERYONE loved the yummy cupcakes (as you can see by all the chocolate on the faces in the pictures below )
We have some very talented 3 year olds! They like to show off their tricks during play time!
The kiddos are getting good at doing cheesy smiles for Miss Hilly. As soon as they see the camera they know what to do!
Snack time shenanigans! Too funny!
The police man was coming to get them!
The toughest (and cutest) policeman around!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Miss Mia's outfit! She told everyone she picks out her clothes by herself every morning! I kept asking her if she wanted to be a fashion designer instead of a cheerleader! (how cute is her model pose?!)
Twirling with Miss Lori!
The girls were waiting for the policeman to come save them!
We can't wait until next week! :)



My goodness... These kids are just precious and what a WONDERFUL preschool you have. I wonder how we got so very lucky??? Oh I know. WE KNOW PEOPLE. hahaha. So, I have to wonder, was the Wasabi comment Adam?
ReplyDeleteI am guessing "Cammie is so cute" is also mine, and hmmm... Ms. Lori, oops I mean Ms. Auntie, is that the one you were talking about? HAHAHA So cute ladies. Thank you so much for doing this.